The moon is chock full of fabulous energy. Use it.
Consider the moon for a moment…tides shift because of it, women menstruate on its cycle, wine tastes differently when harvested with the moon, and even scientists are trying to mine moon energy to use on our dying planet. So, if you’re already open to the idea of manifesting new pleasures and dreams into your life…set your intention and let it grow. The new moon is about renewal, birth, re-birth, dreaming and growth. You don’t need to get all witchy-woo-woo, chant at crystals and wear Birkenstocks, in fact, please don’t. You simply need to surrender your grip on the ever pushing ego. What do you have to lose? Simply suspend disbelief long enough to dedicate a wish/dream/desire to the mysterious unseen forces that for abSOULutely certain exist in this world…and let go.
The dark side of the moon creates a fertile new ground to manifest a new direction in your life. Take a few moments to breathe deeply, easily and without strain, until you have some clarity of mind, then write your intention*. The written word carries more power – it just does. By the way, you have a full reign to write as many moon intentions as you would like. When ink has touched page and you’ve put your pen down, take another deep breathe. Exhale fully. Then release any worry, judgement or expectations around your intentions. Trust that your soul seeks to blossom toward the light and toward your greatest good. So after you’ve planted your new moon seed(s), step out of the way and watch them grow. Dream big. Live long & prosper. (Not a trekkie, big bro is though. Couldn’t help myself.)
* A word to the wise…be careful what you ask for, you just might get it! Be sincere, be succinct.
Here are your simple steps. Go.
- Close your eyes + allow your REAL wish/dream/desire to bubble up. Not the one(s) you want, but the one(s) your soul needs.
- Open eyes, inhale, grab pen, exhale, write. Always write your intention in the present positive.
- Finish. Put the pen down. Trust the universe, it’s conspiring in your favor.
- Place your paper somewhere private + safe. Step away.
- Carry on with your day.